Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Relay Writing - Recent submission, updated submissions

Here is another "Relay Write" Submission brought to you by the brilliant minds of Tim R., Tim W., J.P., Eric D., Kyle J., Mark L., and Aaron N.
What most forgot, or rather chose to forget, was the fact that it was the first rains people had seen in many years. The first rains, as those who could reflect upon it, since the "Great Frost". The first warm rains in over a century.
It was the rains in which the elders spoke of in their many stories; the stories of a time before hunting was a necessity, before the need for spears and hunts, when men carried weapons which burst fire and steel, when wars were between entire races instead of the clans. In the time when water fell from the sky, and not only snow. Times when the ocean had life and the wind brought the gift of warmth.

Read the whole thing HERE.

12 Comments:

At Wed Dec 13, 07:52:00 PM, Blogger Robin Martin said...

Mark, Tim, JP, Tim, Eric, Kyle, Aaron:

I'll set you up with your own post soon, I just wanted to get this submission up right away - I'm really impressed thus far, keep working!

Mr. Martin

 
At Wed Dec 13, 09:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks tim for sending in the story. I incourage you all to read it,it is helarious. tell me what you think.

 
At Wed Dec 13, 10:29:00 PM, Blogger Robin Martin said...

Aaron, if we could only swap the "i" in "incourage" for the "e" in "helarious" we would have it just about right!

 
At Thu Dec 14, 11:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was very well written. I liked when he's walking and out of no where "Eye of the tiger" comes on. I thought that was pretty funny. What can I say this was just a plain out great story. Good job.

 
At Thu Dec 14, 11:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This story was well written. So far, anyway. I especailly enjoyed the part where "Eye of the Tiger" began to play from an unknown source. The humans are in a state of complete confusion. Their only chance for survival is to jump into a hole. I am anxious to see what will happen to the first person to go.

 
At Thu Dec 14, 02:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Martin, I have Know idea what you mean, but thats cool.
I though people would like the whole eye of the tiger thing, it was pretty funny.

 
At Thu Dec 14, 02:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite part of the story thus far is when, the man puts his hand on the knife after a waking and everyone freaks out. It's a bit of a inside joke.

 
At Thu Dec 14, 08:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"My favorite part of the story thus far is when, the man puts his hand on the knife after a waking and everyone freaks out. It's a bit of a inside joke."

I ain't laughing, but like I said the "Eye of the Tiger" part was golden.

 
At Mon Dec 18, 05:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

brad you just don't know comedy.

 
At Tue Dec 19, 06:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"brad you just don't know comedy."

Maybe, just let me get a.... burger of course and I'll rethink my whole life.

 
At Tue Jan 09, 09:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great story guys.

 
At Wed Jan 10, 09:30:00 AM, Blogger Robin Martin said...

Funny stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home